Lateral Launch Systems
RAUSCH M SERIES
The Rausch Lateral Launch System, the M 135, launches a small pan & tilt camera, the KS 60 CL, into laterals from the mainline. It is a module for the L 135 tractor / crawler. Can be sold either as a standalone lateral launch system or as a module upgrade to a mainline TV Inspection, QuickLock Point Repair or Laser Profiling System. Application range from 6" to 48" mainline pipe diameter.
- Application range: 6" to 48" pipe diameters
- Up to 150 ft of lateral push distance.
- Up to 550 ft of mainline cable.
- Automatically synchronized cable reels.
- Electronic distance counter.
- Quick-Connect to the tractor for extremely easy and quick set up. (Plug & Play)
- Connects to electric lift of the L 135 tractor.
- ZKM 135 auxiliary camera for direct observation of launch.
- High-power LED's in the PM135 for accurate positioning and camera insertion.
- PM 135 can position the lateral camera to launch into angles greater than 90°.
- SKM 135 launch module pushes the camera into the lateral, and can launch against the flow.
Other available options include:
- KS 60 CL Pan & Tilt Lateral Camera
- SAT 40 Auto-Upright Lateral Camera
Contact us for more info 908-203-0999